Inaccuracies of Tamiya

Well, due to the workload in office, I hardly had time to continue this kit.
And because of that, I missed the calculation and order of the day, so from now on, I would update the progress based on the topic or activity.

As I mentioned in the title, this model had inaccuracy in suspension sector as the shock-breakers were not placed correctly, they were mounted askew.





I checked the instruction manual and I could see that the top parts of the shock-breaker hit the upper-arm.



When I checked the photo/picture of real one, it seemed that this was improperly created by Tamiya.




So, I modified this parts by adding some thin plastics.




Update :
After the additional parts was painted then the shock-absorber glued.


They didn't touch the swing-arm and the position were perpendicular.



I tried to put the steering arm and moved them to check whether the steering-arm touch the shock-breaker or not or in acceptable point.





Installed in the chassis.


It's good.






No comments:

Post a Comment